Department: Ventura, California, location
The Facilities and Equipment Manager is responsible for assisting the Equipment and Facilities Manager with the day-to-day operations of equipment and facilities. The Facilities and Equipment Manager is also responsible for performing and coordinating prescribed Preventative Maintenance on equipment and the Shop or grounds as required.
- Perform typical maintenance tasks to support the facilities.
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions, equipment issues and perform needed maintenance, modifications, and repairs to all equipment.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition, follow prescribed safety regulations, and ensure that all personnel working the Shop do the same.
- Provide assistance to management by assisting in pricing, requisitioning, and ordering supplies for the facilities.
- Ensure the Shop and the yard are properly locked and secured at the close of the day.
- Assist in loading out jobs, resupplies for projects to include completing EMOs and HMOs for resupplies and load-outs.
- Receive deliveries and ensure deliveries are accurate.
- Pick up and deliver supplies when needed to include being on-call after hours and weekends.
- Maintain maintenance logs and certifications logs for all equipment.
- Maintain inventory of all shop equipment and shop supplies.
- Support and participate in the organization’s Continual Improvement Program to conform to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001 requirements by complying with the HSEQ Policy and procedures and meeting HSEQ objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Specifications
- High School Diploma or GED.
- At least two (2) years of experience in a maintenance environment.
- Diving related experience is preferred.
- Experience working in an ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and/or OHSAS 45001 environment a plus.
Physical and Safety Requirements:
- Reasonable accommodations are made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Sitting, bending, standing, walking, 8-10 hours per day.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must comply with any safety or PPE requirements.
Broussard, LA – Aqueos Corporation, a provider of Marine Construction, Commercial Diving, Remote.. Read More
Ventura, CA - Aqueos proudly celebrates having Jeff Kowalishen as our ROV Manager. We are so app.. Read More
Broussard, LA – Aqueos Corporation has recently mobilized a subsea platform inspection campaign .. Read More
Broussard, LA – Aqueos Corporation recently completed a diving contract for support of the Coast.. Read More